Hey everyone…welcome back to The Sunday Soundtrack. Goodbye February…hello March. Two months gone already in ’09…wow…somebody slow it down…geez!. In any event, glad you can join me again. Hope your day is going well.
The type of week I have, along with the kind of tracks I discover or am feeling at the moment, generally determines the flow of the playlist I developed. While this past week wasn’t necessarily overwhelming by any stretch of the imagination, it was tedious. The perpetuation of such led me to put together more of a laidback playlist. I put it together, partly, as a result of having discussions with who seems to be my biggest fan on The Sunday Soundtrack Facebook Group, Christophe Sandot over in France!. Kristof has made himself my official global ourtreach PR man, as he says…hahah. Just wanna give you a quick shoutout, brotha. Thanks for letting me know about the tracks your are listening to, the stories of your travels, and most of all spreading the word about The Sunday Soundtrack to your crew abroad, I definitely appreciate it.
This edition of the podcast sort of features an artist I discovered on XM Radio and subsequently found their tracks on iTunes – Blank and Jones. Blank and Jones is a top dance group out of Germany, known for their chill and downtempo tracks. If you love some seriously chilled tracks, check them out. Their official website is here.
Let’s move to the playlist:
1. Gotta Be Love – Joey Youngman/Om Lounge, Vol. 10
2. Original Bedroom Rockers – Kruder & Dorfmeister/Ultra Chilled
3. President Chimp Toe – Fila Brazillia/Power Clown
4. Twilight – Blank & Jones/Relax Edition 2 (Sun) – EP
5. Cruisin – Blank & Jones/Relax Edition 2 (Sun) – EP
6. Die Blaue Stunde – Blank & Jones/Relax Edition 3 (Sun) – EP
7. ‘Lost In Thought – Jon Hopkins/Opalescent
8. Florent 2 A.M. – Blank & Jones/Relax Edition 3 (Sun) – EP
9. Miracles – Afterlife
10. Tone Poem – Third Face/Sty Wars
For your viewing pleasure, here’s one of their videos.
That’s it…It’s my wish that u enjoy this podcast, it’s always a pleasure to bring it. Be sure to check out my fellow podcast massive in my blogroll. I’m certain you will enjoy what they have to offer.
Keep it chill….