Photo Credit: Mr Fresh. All Rights Reserved 2009
Welcome back again, friends/listeners. Ok, this is technically still the Sunday Soundtrack since it was uploaded before 12am PST (my rules…lol) I trust all is well. This particular SSP returns to the essence of downtempo and chill. It’s sorta off the cuff in that nothing particularly new came across my radar…but in the quick choosing of tracks, I like the end result. I hope u will as well. There are two tracks from your’s truly, Groove 7, as well as a childhood friend, Erasto.
Been a long week, was in training Monday through Friday and had a very busy weekend, so this Sunday evening is the first I had a chance to wind down. With some documentation work ahead of me, I may just re-listen to this in The Lab…candles lit and all.
Minimal commentary on this one folks….it’s back to grind tomorrow, and I hope to wind down as quickly as I can tonite. Your tracklisting is below:
1. blue beach – boot cut rockers/moving pattern session 1
2. Typewriter Lesson – Cornelius
3. X Facto – Erasto/Man Of Peace
4. Y-Factor – Groove 7/SFTF – Barrigada Sky
5. Guidance – Headphonism Ft. Anna Meta
6. Good Morning London – Kaya Project/Elixir
7. Third Sky – Groove 7/SFTF Vol. 1
A small plate of chilled beats for you this evening… Wishing u great times ahead….