Photo Credit: Mr Fresh. All Rights Reserved 2009
Welcome back again, friends/listeners. Ok, this is technically still the Sunday Soundtrack since it was uploaded before 12am PST (my rules…lol) I trust all is well. This particular SSP returns to the essence of downtempo and chill. It’s sorta off the cuff in that nothing particularly new came across my radar…but in the quick choosing of tracks, I like the end result. I hope u will as well. There are two tracks from your’s truly, Groove 7, as well as a childhood friend, Erasto.
Been a long week, was in training Monday through Friday and had a very busy weekend, so this Sunday evening is the first I had a chance to wind down. With some documentation work ahead of me, I may just re-listen to this in The Lab…candles lit and all.
Minimal commentary on this one folks….it’s back to grind tomorrow, and I hope to wind down as quickly as I can tonite. Your tracklisting is below:
1. blue beach – boot cut rockers/moving pattern session 1
2. Typewriter Lesson – Cornelius
3. X Facto – Erasto/Man Of Peace
4. Y-Factor – Groove 7/SFTF – Barrigada Sky
5. Guidance – Headphonism Ft. Anna Meta
6. Good Morning London – Kaya Project/Elixir
7. Third Sky – Groove 7/SFTF Vol. 1
A small plate of chilled beats for you this evening… Wishing u great times ahead….
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
1. Start the day right. Save all that frantic wasted time used in the morning to prepare for the day. Spend the night before preparing for the next day.
2. Declutter your space. It takes energy to keep possessions in working order or dusted. Get rid of the stuff that’s broken or missing a part.
3. Learn to say “no.” Don’t overload your schedule with more tasks, more jobs, more volunteer time. It’s OK to say no.
4. Turn off the TV. We waste too much time sitting in front of the TV. Curb how many hours the TV is on. And before you pick up the remote control, ask yourself if there are activities to share with the family, or entertainment, like a museum visit or play, that you’ve been putting off.
5. Commit to number one. When the demands of work, parenthood, or household chores get you down, it’s time to schedule a date with yourself. Whether it’s every Sunday night or 20 minutes each morning, the important thing is to make a plan and stick to it.
6. Find a sanctuary. Escape to a place to enjoy peaceful solitude.
7. Be spontaneous. Spontaneity is key to feeling like you’re in control of your own destiny. Every once in a while, a change in routine can spark your spirits and your energy.
8. Live beneath your means. Did you know that 80% of America’s self-made millionaires are frugal? If you want to achieve economic independence, try buying only what you can afford, not what you think you need. See how long you can go without cashing a check, charging on credit, or buying anything. You’ll be amazed how ingenious and inventive you can be.
9. Rewrite the course of your day. When the newspaper’s horoscope doesn’t tell you what you want to hear, write your own, using words that make you feel great. Or start jotting down phrases you like on slips of paper, put them in a box, and pick as many as you need to start the day.
10. Listen to your body. You know what your biological clock prefers. Indulge it and watch your productivity grow
Realistic? I think so….what about u?