Photo Credit: Kim!
Good to be back with another edition of The Sunday Soundtrack. Welcome to the vernal equinox for 2010 (or in layman’s terms…SPRING!). For all the snow we got this past winter, this is a welcome time of the year for me as well.
I hope this blogpost and podcast find you in great spirits. I’ve got a number of new tracks and some previous artists that I hope make for a nice chilled mix. Interestingly enough, I’ve found half of these tracks on YouTube, which is starting to become a treasure trove of tracks for the podcast. For me, at least, it is definitely giving iTunes a run for it’s money…I’ll just leave it at that. That being said, I present to you, the playlist. I’ll leave the blogpost commentary short, and let the music speak for itself.
Shout out to Mizrepresent on Twitter. Hope you enjoy the podcast!
1. Spirit – Monet/The Groove Boutique: Volume One
2. The Time – Soulstance (f/Arthur Miles)/Life Size
3. No Dice – Tipper/Surrounded
4. Good Morning London – Kaya Project/Elixir
5. Of The Roof – Nor Elle/Slapstick
6. Sunset Print – Nor Elle.Slapstick
7. IMG.00.37 – Akotcha/Sound Burger
8. Ready Made -Saulbass Theme/Megasoft Office 97
9. Aztec – Jens Buchert/Sunrider
10. Get Back to Serenity (Beach Mix) – Vargo/Beauty
As always, thanks for joining me here on the Sunday Soundtrack. Yes, you can follow it on Twitter, check out the Facebook group (see the links in the blogroll), and subscribe via iTunes.
Enjoy your moments…keep it chilled!