Greetings. Welcome to Tech Times, a mobile podcast done by me, solely on my iPhone. This podcast started out from participating in the AudioMo Challenge back in 2013. The episodes were posted to the app.net network via the #PAN app. I was under the impression that I downloaded all 22 episodes from the BLIMS server when app.net folded, but it appears I didn’t so I’m sharing from Episode 10 onward. Each episode is simply my thoughts on various aspects of technology I find interesting, be it currently in the news or not, and how it affects (or has affected) our daily lives.
Episode 23 and subsequent episodes of the podcast are now available. I’m using the very capable Anchor app to record the podcast, which is now available on Anchor FM, via RSS feed, and the following streaming services:
Brevity is key, comments are always welcome. Thanks for listening.
- Episode 10 – 10 Jul 13: Fixer vs Maker Revolution
- Episode 11 – 15 Jul 13: The Tech of Written Communications
- Episode 12 – 18 Jul 13: The Evolution of Video Games
- Episode 13 – 25 Jul 13: Bluetooth Location (f/Tile)
- Episode 14 – 07 Aug 13: Drive In Movies!
- Episode 15 – 25 Aug 13: Sleep Technology – What’s Your Sleep #?
- Episode 16 – 15 Sep 13: Internet At Home – Making Students Smarter(?)
- Episode 17 – 15 Oct 13: The Use of The iPad in School Education
- Episode 18 – 05 Nov 13: Biometric Security – Is the password/pin on the way out?
- Episode 19 – 22 Jan 14: Data Privacy (National Data Privacy Day is Jan 28th)
- Episode 20 – Jul 2014: The Connected Home and The Internet of Things
- Episode 21 – Smorgasbord of Topics Dec 2014
- Episode 22 – The State of Surveillance (20th Anniversary of George Orwell’s “1984) Dec 2014